Wednesday, December 29, 2010

White Christmas in St. Louis

Well, we really did it! We had a beautiful snow for Christmas and luckily it was nothing like the blizzard in the Northeast. Just enough to make you want to stay in, all warm and cozy around the fireplace. There is just something fascinating and comforting about the blanket of silence that covers the ground. You can tell it's out there before stepping one foot out of bed.

Our office is closed through New Years, but we will be checking in for messages in case you need us. For those of you who have your own business, I'm sure you understand when I say "you can't turn it off". Regardless of vacation or a special time to relax, I love what I do, so business and clients are still on my mind.

I hope your holidays have been satisfying and that your New Year is filled with good fortune and everything else you wish for yourself. I look forward to working with you in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment